A musical and cinematic performance in 4 acts.
70 minutes of music in a movie of 94 minutes.
Giorgio Ferrero & Rodolfo Mongitore produced a stunning live show and a spectacular concert of Beautiful Things music. Live show is played by 5 musicians on stage using various instruments such as:
- stonaphone (marimba with stones from desert like notes)
- modular syntetizers
- wrenchaphone (percussion made by wrenches performed in a scene of the
- iron bars
- vibraphone played by cello bows
- voices and vocoders
- electric bass
- chinese zither
- toy piano
- cellos, organs, voices, percussions
- singing – underwater, acoustically, with harmonizer
Please email us for the detailed info of the show and technical requirements.